Home, Farm and City
- The Depot Museum has quite a selection of household items.
- Gee Estate
- The Depot Museum has received a contribution of several artifacts from the estate of John Henry Gee.
- Farm Equipment
- The Depot Museum has many pieces of farm equipment in its display areas.
- Fire Departments
- The Depot Museum has a collection of equipment used at fire departments.
- Office Equipment
- The Depot Museum has several pieces of office equipment.
- The Depot Museum has a nice collection of cameras.
Copyright Notice and Limitations on Use:
All informative and photographic material on the Nevada County Depot and Museum web site and compact
discs are copyright ©1996-2016 Nevada County Depot and Museum
Routines that generate the pages were written by, hosted by, and copyright ©2002-2016
.All rights are reserved.
Individuals who access the web site or purchase a compact disk are limited to private
viewing of the material or quotation in an individual's historical research project.
Use of material must be attributed to "Nevada County Depot and Museum".
Additional terms apply to items in the cemetery survey, as outlined on those pages.
Prior written consent is required before any material is quoted or used in a work that is sold
for any price or distributed by any means, either for profit or not for profit.
Suggested content for bibliography entry:
Author: Nevada County Depot and Museum
Title: "Home, Farm and City"
Published by: Nevada County Depot and Museum, 403 West First Street South, Prescott Arkansas 71857
Retrieval Date: June 25, 2016