Problems Using the CD
Here is a list of problems users have experienced with the CDROM. If you discover
others, please let us know by sending e-mail to:
. We will get it corrected for the
next edition of the CDROM.
Starting the CD
- If your Windows-based computer does not automatically load a web browser and the
index page, choose (double-click) the "index.html" file. If you have this problem
with all CDs, visit the
Microsoft web site
to learn how to turn on the Windows autoplay option.
(Look for articles
- If Windows responds with a "Program Not Found" dialog box
for a program called "Shellout.Exe", specify or "Locate" the
Autorun folder on the Depot Museum CD.
File Not Found
- File names on this CD can be as long as 32 characters, therefore, some operating
systems may have trouble finding some files.
- The CD has been checked on Windows 95 (multiple editions),
Windows 98 (multiple editions), Windows ME, Windows NT 4 Workstation,
Windows NT 4 Server, Windows 2000 Professional, and Windows 2000 Server.
- The CD has been checked on both Netscape and Internet Explorer.
- The CD has not yet been tested, but should work fine on Macintosh and Unix browsers.
Images Do Not Appear On Screen
- A few images were not available when we scanned the photobooks. The pages for those
photos clearly make that statement.
- If a "cracked image" appears, please check the CD again after restarting your
computer. If the problem persists, please let us know; you may have a defective CD.
- Click here
if you are not able to view the README.txt file on the Depot Museum CDROM.
: require_once(../footerphp): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/depotmuseum/depotmuseum.dreamhosters.com/cdrom/problems.php
on line 62
: require_once(): Failed opening required '../footerphp' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/depotmuseum/depotmuseum.dreamhosters.com/cdrom/problems.php
on line 62