Driving directions: From the intersection of Hwy. 278 (formerly Hwy. 4) and Hwy. 76, go west on Hwy. 76 toward Waterloo 2.7 miles just past Harrison Chapel church to Rd. 173. Turn left on Rd. 173 and go 6/10ths of a mile where it intersects with Rd. 19 in a curve to the left. Go left on Rd. 19 for 2.7 miles to a fork in the road. Take the left fork and go 4/10ths of a mile to the church and cemetery, which will be on your right.
This survey is copyright ©1997-2013 by Jerry and Jeanie McKelvy. All rights are reserved. The McKelvy's grant the right to use listings on these web pages and in these databases for an individual's research project, but no commercial (for profit) publishing is allowed without the written consent of Jerry and Jeanie McKelvy.
References to an "earlier record" usually refer to a survey conducted in the 1950's by the Nevada County Extension Homemakers' Clubs, the original of which is on file at the Nevada County Depot and Museum.
Since 1997, Jery and Jeanie McKelvy have conducted a periodic canvas of each cemetery in the county and use additional resources to keep the listings current.
|Member: American Association For State and Local History, Arkansas Museums Association|
Copyright Notice and Limitations on Use: All informative and photographic material on the Depot and Museum web site and compact discs are copyright ©1996-2013 Nevada County Depot and MuseumHome Page">. Routines that generate the pages were written by, hosted by, and copyright ©2002-2013 Danny Stewart.All rights are reserved. Individuals who access the web site or purchase a compact disk are limited to private viewing of the material or quotation in an individual's historical research project. Use of material must be attributed to "". Prior written consent is required before any material is quoted or used in a work that is sold for any price or distributed by any means, either for profit or not for profit.