This cemetery is located deep in the woods in southeastern Nevada Co. It is located in the NE1/4 SW1/4 of Section 16, Township 14 South, Range 20 West. Only two marked graves are found here. A sign on a tree identifies it as Hearon Cemetery and the sign states that it is maintained by Lamartine Deer Camp.
Originally recorded in a survey on 9-22-1998 and updated on 9-22-1998.
|Burial: ||Hearon Cemetery|
This survey is copyright ©1997-2013 by Jerry and Jeanie McKelvy.
All rights are reserved. The McKelvy's grant the right to use listings on these web
pages and in these databases for an individual's research project, but no
commercial (for profit) publishing is allowed without the written consent of
Jerry and Jeanie McKelvy.
References to an "earlier record" usually refer to a survey conducted in the 1950's by
the Nevada County Extension Homemakers' Clubs, the original of which is on file at the
Nevada County Depot and Museum.
Since 1997, Jery and Jeanie McKelvy have conducted a periodic canvas of each cemetery in
the county and use additional resources to keep the listings current.