Bank of Prescott.
Photo Book 1
Bank of Prescott under construction 1904. Note the 1900 Court House in rear and the Barlow & Wilson Minstrel Show billboard on the then vacant lot where Fore's Dept. Store was later located. Now houses The Fitness Center as of 2000. Bank building now occupied by Dr. Audie Teague Optometrist.
Copyright Notice and Limitations on Use:
All informative and photographic material on the Nevada County Depot and Museum web site and compact
discs are copyright ©1996-2018 Nevada County Depot and Museum
Routines that generate the pages were written by, hosted by, and copyright ©2002-2018
.All rights are reserved.
Individuals who access the web site or purchase a compact disk are limited to private
viewing of the material or quotation in an individual's historical research project.
Use of material must be attributed to "Nevada County Depot and Museum".
Additional terms apply to items in the cemetery survey, as outlined on those pages.
Prior written consent is required before any material is quoted or used in a work that is sold
for any price or distributed by any means, either for profit or not for profit.
Suggested content for bibliography entry:
Author: Nevada County Depot and Museum
Title: "Photo Collection - Photo Book 1"
Published by: Nevada County Depot and Museum, 403 West First Street South, Prescott Arkansas 71857
Retrieval Date: October 22, 2018