Comments about this photo left by web site visitors:
- Posted by George S. Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) (2580 Cherry Road, Cabot, Arkansas 72023) on 2006-04-20
- The man with the drum is Charles Montgomery Andres. I have too many relatives and put his name as John in an earlier posting. My bad.
- Posted by kathy clark (email@example.com) (hope) on 2006-11-06
- How are these men? I'm looking for Hezekiah Barksdale, and E. J. (Elija) Barksdale. Hezekiah is my great-grandfather, and E. J. is his brother.
- Posted by Jim Mosley (firstname.lastname@example.org) (Benton, AR) on 2007-06-08
- The man seated third from the left is Oliver S. Jones - my greatgrandfather. He served in the 8th Arkansas Infantry. The man to his right (seated second from left) is Alfred Luck - his best friend. Oliver named one of his sons Alfred Luck Jones after his best friend. Oliver also owned Jones Blacksmith Shop and you can recognize him in the picture titled "Jones and Co. Blacksmithing around 1900"