|Little Missouri Bridge.
Photo Book 1 -
|C of C catalog View of Little Missouri River Bridge. See Story of Bridge on file. Additional views of Little Missouri Bridge on opposite page.
Comments about this photo left by web site visitors:
- Posted by Cline Henry (email@example.com) (Haughton) on 2004-05-15
- I have a lot of good memories of swimming just below this bridge and fishing on the river with my grandfather, A. E. McGuire. My father, Dawson Henry, Sr. and I also made a lot of floats down the river bass fishing. Almost lost my sister when she got caught in the swift shoals at the swimming hole just below bridge. I had to catch her before she got into deeper water. We drove down to see the old bridge while at the 45th reunion of the Class of 1958.
- Posted by Anonymous (Anonymous) (Anonymous) on 2005-12-15
- I also have good memories of this old bridge, the Macedonia Baptist Church in Boughton (black side) had their baptizing there. We also went swimming there and fishing, I was always afraid when we crossed as the bridge made a lot on noise. Wish it was still there, sad to see such a great work of art gone,
- Posted by Ijuana Joy Brown Shaver (firstname.lastname@example.org) (Hamburg) on 2006-12-27
- We went to many baptizings and dinner on the ground. It is sad to see it gone. I had crossed it many times.
Copyright Notice and Limitations on Use:
All informative and photographic material on the Nevada County Depot and Museum web site and compact
discs are copyright ©1996-2016 Nevada County Depot and Museum
Routines that generate the pages were written by, hosted by, and copyright ©2002-2016
.All rights are reserved.
Individuals who access the web site or purchase a compact disk are limited to private
viewing of the material or quotation in an individual's historical research project.
Use of material must be attributed to "Nevada County Depot and Museum".
Additional terms apply to items in the cemetery survey, as outlined on those pages.
Prior written consent is required before any material is quoted or used in a work that is sold
for any price or distributed by any means, either for profit or not for profit.
Suggested content for bibliography entry:
Author: Nevada County Depot and Museum
Title: "Photo Collection - Photo Book 1"
Published by: Nevada County Depot and Museum, 403 West First Street South, Prescott Arkansas 71857
Retrieval Date: June 25, 2016