|Grade School or Jr. High School shown in what is now City Park.
Photo Book 3 -
|Caption below photo says "Grade School, Prescott, Ark.". However on back side is penciled in "Junior High School 1929 - 1945". Location is the present community park.
Comments about this photo left by web site visitors:
- Posted by Judith McDowell (email@example.com) (Anonymous) on 2003-02-10
- I attended 4th, 5th & 6th grades and I think it was "Grade School", as Junior High was 7th & 8th in a new building next to "PHS"...And,,,I am sure the school was there past 1945, as I was born in 1939 and graduated at 17 in 5-57'...Mrs. Lela Hayes was my 6th grade home room teacher...What a great teacher and person...
- Posted by William Malefyt (Anonymous) (Anonymous) on 2003-12-13
- Could this be "Park School"? I attended 4, 5 & 6th grades there from 1948-1951 and then 7th grade in 1951-52 at the "new" junior high next to the High School. We moved out of state in 1952.
- Posted by Kay Sirmon (firstname.lastname@example.org) (Anonymous) on 2004-08-10
- This is Park Elementary. I attended school there in 5th grade. Mrs. Pierce was my teacher. I remember how the building leaked when rain poured in. We drank milk from little glass bottles during lunch. I was born in 1946.
- Posted by Anonymous (Anonymous) (Anonymous) on 2004-11-08
- If I am not mistaken, I went to school here in the first grade. Mrs. Greer was my teacher. It was around 1952.
Copyright Notice and Limitations on Use:
All informative and photographic material on the Nevada County Depot and Museum web site and compact
discs are copyright ©1996-2016 Nevada County Depot and Museum
Routines that generate the pages were written by, hosted by, and copyright ©2002-2016
.All rights are reserved.
Individuals who access the web site or purchase a compact disk are limited to private
viewing of the material or quotation in an individual's historical research project.
Use of material must be attributed to "Nevada County Depot and Museum".
Additional terms apply to items in the cemetery survey, as outlined on those pages.
Prior written consent is required before any material is quoted or used in a work that is sold
for any price or distributed by any means, either for profit or not for profit.
Suggested content for bibliography entry:
Author: Nevada County Depot and Museum
Title: "Photo Collection - Photo Book 3"
Published by: Nevada County Depot and Museum, 403 West First Street South, Prescott Arkansas 71857
Retrieval Date: July 1, 2016