Renovation of old Bank of Prescott building.
Photo Book 3
Renovated Bank of Prescott building at East Elm and 2nd Sts. Built in 1904 as Bank of Prescott and used as bank until 1960. Currently is a long time home to Teague Eye Clinic.
Copyright Notice and Limitations on Use:
All informative and photographic material on the Nevada County Depot and Museum web site and compact
discs are copyright ©1996-2017 Nevada County Depot and Museum
Routines that generate the pages were written by, hosted by, and copyright ©2002-2017
.All rights are reserved.
Individuals who access the web site or purchase a compact disk are limited to private
viewing of the material or quotation in an individual's historical research project.
Use of material must be attributed to "Nevada County Depot and Museum".
Additional terms apply to items in the cemetery survey, as outlined on those pages.
Prior written consent is required before any material is quoted or used in a work that is sold
for any price or distributed by any means, either for profit or not for profit.
Suggested content for bibliography entry:
Author: Nevada County Depot and Museum
Title: "Photo Collection - Photo Book 3"
Published by: Nevada County Depot and Museum, 403 West First Street South, Prescott Arkansas 71857
Retrieval Date: January 20, 2017