Esso Oil Warehouse being torn down for Faulkner Paint Shop.
Photo Book 3 -
Replacement of one of the earliest metal buildings built in Prescott. Original building was the warehouse of Esso Oil Co. Replacement building is paint shop for Faulkner Body Shop. See vol 991 no 014 also. 1990

Member: American Association For State and Local History, Arkansas Museums Association


Suggested content for bibliography entry:
Author: Nevada County Depot and Museum
Title: "Photo Collection - Photo Book 3"
Published by: Nevada County Depot and Museum, 403 West First Street South, Prescott Arkansas 71857
URL: www.depotmuseum.org/photos.php?ref=566
Retrieval Date: June 25, 2016

About Us | Newsletters | CDROM | Links | Comments | Discussions | Site Map | Articles and Features | Lists & Resources | Photo Collections | Cemetery Survey | 1940 Census | Search