|Knights of The Orient Social Club.
Photo Book 4 -
|In the same year, 1890, that Prescott Hardware Company was formed in Prescott, this picture of the Knights of the Orient Social Club was taken. Shown standing left to right is Sam Orr, William Fraganzi, Ira McMillan, M. W. Greeson and Captain W. J. Blake . Front Row seated, left to right is R. L. Blakely, Dr. W. C. Wingfield, C. E. Shankle and (cut off in photo) R. P. Arnold. Also see vol 102 no 21.
Comments about this photo left by web site visitors:
- Posted by Anonymous (email@example.com) () on 2003-02-05
- The gentleman Ira McMillian (KNIGHTS OF THE ORIENT SOCIAL CLUB) in the photo is my grandfather. His son Daniel Freeman McMillian was my father. Regretfully, Daniel Freeman M. passed away in 1997 at 84 years old. My name is Donald McMillian (Julie Lofurno is my sister). I'm 41 years young live in Chesapeake Virginia. firstname.lastname@example.org. Shoot me an e-mail if anyone has more photos of my grandad.
- Posted by Anonymous (Anonymous) (Anonymous) on 2004-01-12
- Ira Ellis McMillion (Jr.) was born Feb. 23, 1854 in Alabama and died Sept. 8, 1914 in Prescott, Arkansas. His father, Ira Ellis McMillion (Sr.) was born in Feb. 11, 1799 in Pendleton, South Carolina iand died in Blount Co., Alabama Sept. 23, 1853, five months before Ira (Jr.) was born.
- Posted by Christina L. McMillian de Paulo (email@example.com) (Chesapeake, Virginia) on 2007-04-16
- The correct death year of my father, Daniel Freeman McMillian, is 1996 at the age of 83.
Copyright Notice and Limitations on Use:
All informative and photographic material on the Nevada County Depot and Museum web site and compact
discs are copyright ©1996-2016 Nevada County Depot and Museum
Routines that generate the pages were written by, hosted by, and copyright ©2002-2016
.All rights are reserved.
Individuals who access the web site or purchase a compact disk are limited to private
viewing of the material or quotation in an individual's historical research project.
Use of material must be attributed to "Nevada County Depot and Museum".
Additional terms apply to items in the cemetery survey, as outlined on those pages.
Prior written consent is required before any material is quoted or used in a work that is sold
for any price or distributed by any means, either for profit or not for profit.
Suggested content for bibliography entry:
Author: Nevada County Depot and Museum
Title: "Photo Collection - Photo Book 4"
Published by: Nevada County Depot and Museum, 403 West First Street South, Prescott Arkansas 71857
Retrieval Date: June 28, 2016