Nevada County Depot & Museum
403 West First Street South
PO Box 592
Prescott AR 71857
Phone: (870) 887-5821
Articles and Features
Lists & Resources
Personal History (1951)
Martin W. Greeson, engineers & contractors on Narrows Dam.
Photo Book 3
M. W. Greeson, with engineers and contractors on Narrows Dam, 1910. 1910s
Comments about this photo from our web site visitors:
by Adam Beck (
) (Prescott, Ar.) on 2009-02-05
This is not from the 1910's. The dam wasn't started until 1948 or 1949, and was completed in 1951 after Mr. Greeson's death.