Here is a list of errors or omissions we have found with the CDROM since we "went to
press" with it. If you discover others, please let us know by sending e-mail to:
. We will get it corrected
online and in the next edition of the CDROM.
- Officials (officials.html)
* Under "County Superintendents", both the years "1921-1933" and the name
"J. W. Teeter" appear in the left column instead of being split between
* There is a blank line in the "State Senators" section, which can be
- Old Mike (25.html)
* The paragraph beginning "One unusual fact existed:" appears twice. Please
ignore the second occurrence.
- Construction could be Junction City Lumber Co. (114.html)
* Wrong photo. Correct photo is vol63no17.jpg.
- On-Line Comments
* After the CD-ROM was published, the Depot Museum web page was given the
ability for visitors to make on-line comments about photos.
- The McKinnon Family who lived near Pleasant Hill (1910s)
// * Name "Sarah Eliza" and "(daughter of Asbury Sutton and Anna Mouser)" added.
- Duplicate Cemetery Names
* We are aware that there are more than one cemetery in Nevada County by the
names of New Salem, Pine Grove, Pleasant Hill, Providence, Shilo, Snell,
and White Church. In addition, two are listed as "Old Cemetery".
When you access the records for one of the duplicate names, you see all
the names in both/all the cemeteries by that name.
* We hope the records can be correctly sorted out by the next edition.
In the meanwhile, use the McKelvy
Survey for assistance in determining the correct cemetery.
- Comments, Notes, and Additions From Families
* Many comments
have been received over the years about the cemetery listings.
Please review them.
Copyright Notice and Limitations on Use:
All informative and photographic material on the Nevada County Depot and Museum web site and compact
discs are copyright ©1996-2018 Nevada County Depot and Museum
Routines that generate the pages were written by, hosted by, and copyright ©2002-2018
.All rights are reserved.
Individuals who access the web site or purchase a compact disk are limited to private
viewing of the material or quotation in an individual's historical research project.
Use of material must be attributed to "Nevada County Depot and Museum".
Additional terms apply to items in the cemetery survey, as outlined on those pages.
Prior written consent is required before any material is quoted or used in a work that is sold
for any price or distributed by any means, either for profit or not for profit.
Suggested content for bibliography entry:
Author: Nevada County Depot and Museum
Published by: Nevada County Depot and Museum, 403 West First Street South, Prescott Arkansas 71857
Retrieval Date: December 14, 2018